Re: Popping sound

Carl Fuller

Excellent. Hope that works for her. Seems warped minds think alike. Something like that. I've caused it before, and it was happening one day before her post so it was fresh in my mind. She's lucky. There's not much fresh in this mind. Oh, I just got a vision of the two of us sitting at the keyboard about the same time with our replies. There was a couple of us (Frazier).

--
"The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed, lest Rome fall." Cicero - 55 BC Fathom the Hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.