Re: Popping sound

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Good catch Carl - I like your answer better than mine!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Carl Fuller <cfuller3@...> wrote:

Check the adjustment on the height of your "extension table". Usually
one of the "magnetic holders is catching on the edge somewhere... I'd
suspect the outer edge on the left. anyway, give the legs on the end a
couple of half turns and see if that doesn't eliminate your popping.
I'm thinking the popping is the plastic from the magnetic holder hitting
the edge of the machine or extension table.
--
"The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and
assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed, lest Rome fall." Cicero