Re: Popping sound

Carl Fuller

Check the adjustment on the height of your "extension table". Usually one of the "magnetic holders is catching on the edge somewhere... I'd suspect the outer edge on the left. anyway, give the legs on the end a couple of half turns and see if that doesn't eliminate your popping. I'm thinking the popping is the plastic from the magnetic holder hitting the edge of the machine or extension table.
--
"The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed, lest Rome fall." Cicero - 55 BC Fathom the Hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.