Re: Apple App Store

Diane Hiller <dhiller@...>

If this is true & a new Quilting/Embroidery machine is going to be introduced, I for one am very disappointed in Janome.  They are not catering to those that just want  a stand alone single needle embroidery machine capable of doing  larger pieces.   A lot of us would like a machine updated from the 350 but not wanting to go multi needle.  I for one refuse to pay these outlandish prices for a multifunctional machine.  Think I may have to look at Brother/Baby Lock for my next embroidery machine.
Diane Hiller