Re: Apple App Store

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You're right about the 200 colors. Even 78 is too many for a single needle machine. And yes, the iOS 6 will eliminate the first version iPad. That one cannot update past iOS 5.1. All others, including iPad Mini, will be OK.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "pinguin60@..." <pinguin60@...> wrote:

Who would want to change the thread color 200 times?
Clever digitizers use the stitch direction to create different shades of
a color.
So for me that is not a selling point.

I also noticed that you need IOS 6 for this app and my I-pad-1 doesn't
have 6.

Gerda

Op 12-08-13 20:30, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

I don't have an opinion yet. How can we, since we know only a tiny bit
of information? We know it has built-in WiFi and supports up to
200,000 stitches and 200 colors per design. Beyond that we know
nothing until the 25th.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com>, Fmjfrazier@ wrote:

Jim:

What is your honest opinion about this machine and an upgrade to the
15,000?

A few things to think about.

Without wireless connection e.g. no cable this is not beneficial.

I see a few new designs but most everyone has a computer so unless
you have
an apple I see nothing that would make me change what I already have.

Virginia

In a message dated 8/12/2013 8:13:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jim@ writes:

Here's the direct link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acuedit/id663694192?mt=8

(mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com>)
, "penneyippen" <mrsippen@> wrote:

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am
eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops
right up as
the only app