Re: Apple App Store

Pinguin

Who would want to change the thread color 200 times?
Clever digitizers use the stitch direction to create different shades of a color.
So for me that is not a selling point.

I also noticed that you need IOS 6 for this app and my I-pad-1 doesn't have 6.

Gerda

Op 12-08-13 20:30, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

I don't have an opinion yet. How can we, since we know only a tiny bit of information? We know it has built-in WiFi and supports up to 200,000 stitches and 200 colors per design. Beyond that we know nothing until the 25th.