Re: Apple App Store

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't have an opinion yet. How can we, since we know only a tiny bit of information? We know it has built-in WiFi and supports up to 200,000 stitches and 200 colors per design. Beyond that we know nothing until the 25th.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Fmjfrazier@... wrote:

Jim:

What is your honest opinion about this machine and an upgrade to the
15,000?

A few things to think about.

Without wireless connection e.g. no cable this is not beneficial.

I see a few new designs but most everyone has a computer so unless you have
an apple I see nothing that would make me change what I already have.

Virginia

In a message dated 8/12/2013 8:13:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jim@... writes:

Here's the direct link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acuedit/id663694192?mt=8

--- In _janome12000@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com)
, "penneyippen" <mrsippen@> wrote:

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am
eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as
the only app