Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroid...

Virginia

Yes absolutely.  When you were explaining it the past few days I thought you meant there were loops and that is why I was concerned.

You are fine.  Trust me, worry no more.  I agree it did show on our 11,000 but not as much.  It is probably because the yellow dot bobbin case we use makes it tighter, which is good.

It allows you to not have to use the same color thread on the top and bottom if we do not want to.

Take Care,

ginger

In a message dated 12/7/2011 8:00:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, m1955seamstress@... writes:

On the test piece we did at my dealer's store today with my machine there was about 1/3 or so of the backside showing the top thread and the rest was the bobbin thread.  I was supposed to take my test piece home, but I must have left it at the store.  So no pictures to post unless I get another test done soon.

Is this "normal"?  The top looked good.

Thanks,
Marla

To: janome12000@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroid...

In the hoop embroidery you use the yellow dot.  It has a little tighter tension which is good.

You used the right one.

Virginia

In a message dated 12/7/2011 7:44:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, judyjanome@... writes:

I did a in the machine daisy design last night in the 5 by 5 hoop. It stitched out beautifully. There was absolutely no puckers at all and the machine is so quiet. However there was very little bobbin thread showing on the back just the top thread, and there was no bobbin thread on the top. I used Janome bobbin thread and the single hole needle plate. Bobbin case was the yellow dot case which I believe should have been the other one but I am having a hard time remembering that part. Judy

Sent from my iPhone

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.