Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroid...

Virginia

Yes absolutely.  When you were explaining it the past few days I thought you meant there were loops and that is why I was concerned.

You are fine.  Trust me, worry no more.  I agree it did show on our 11,000 but not as much.  It is probably because the yellow dot bobbin case we use makes it tighter, which is good.

 It allows you to not have to use the same color thread on the top and bottom if we do not want to.

Take Care,

ginger

In a message dated 12/7/2011 8:00:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, m1955seamstress@... writes:

On the test piece we did at my dealer's store today with my machine there was about 1/3 or so of the backside showing the top thread and the rest was the bobbin thread.  I was supposed to take my test piece home, but I must have left it at the store.  So no pictures to post unless I get another test done soon.

Is this "normal"?  The top looked good.

Thanks,
Marla