From: Fmjfrazier
To: janome12000
Sent: Wed, Aug 7, 2013 10:11 am
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Need help with price on a 12000 please

Good Morning Penny

If you are happy with your dealer and feel he will give you good support then jump at this deal.  Be sure he is giving you the full warranty with the machine and you can check back with either Janome website or us to be sure you are getting everything that comes with the machine.  It does include lots of extras and it is an awesome machine.

Virginia