Re: How Much Top Thread Should Show on Underside of Embroidery?

Judy <judyjanome@...>

I did a in the machine daisy design last night in the 5 by 5 hoop. It stitched out beautifully. There was absolutely no puckers at all and the machine is so quiet. However there was very little bobbin thread showing on the back just the top thread, and there was no bobbin thread on the top. I used Janome bobbin thread and the single hole needle plate. Bobbin case was the yellow dot case which I believe should have been the other one but I am having a hard time remembering that part. Judy

Sent from my iPhone