Re: Acufil Quilt Kit for the 12000

Pinguin

Hi,
ever since I heard on this list about the new model, I wonder where you get this info from. As far as I know Janome is not promoting it, like they did with the 12000 two years ago.

Gerda

Op 03-08-13 14:33, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

It may be a couple of months before the new model is available for purchase, but in 3 weeks we should know it's price and capabilities. You might want to wait at least that long. Once the new model has been announced there should be substantial reductions in the price of the 12000 to clear out inventory.