Neat Ideas on Jeannie's blog

sew3emb

Jeannie, congratulation of your machine..I checked out your blog and enjoyed you tips on using your phone to record setting and a machine foot to use in place of your missing 'Curve Master Foot'
Good tips.. Will keep checking your site to see what you are up to. Thanks again, Zoe

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "JeannieH" <jhortonnc@...> wrote:

Hi all! I am new to this forum, but am a loooong time Janome lover. DH surprised me with my 12000 as a gift in celebration of life! After a 2 year hiatus (health reasons) I am returning to my beloved quilting. My blog is in the conversion process, but I have started posting about my sewing efforts. I love my Apple products and use my Mac with my 12000. Jim is part of the reason I converted (;-)) I am excited about finding this forum! Thanks for being here.

Jeannie
http://nonnasscraps.blogspot.com/2013/07/keep-record-using-iphonography-with.html