Re: Needle off center

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

This is easy to fix with a simple adjustment, but you'll need your dealer to make it. It shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes at the most.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, jeannieh <jhortonnc@...> wrote:

Thanks for the kind welcome! I love cookies! I have a new kitty and the puppies....hard to resist!

But I also have a question. My 12000's needle seems to be slightly off center. It is slightly to the left of the center of the clear foot (with red arrow) and the same amount to the left when trying to use the needle threader. Is this normal? The stitch is perfect and I do not want to mess with that, but my 1/4" seams are off.

Thanks in advance.

Jeannie
jhortonnc@...