Re: FootBook icon - help pick a finalist

Pinguin

But the number one of this moment shows 3 feet, will it only show one in the icon?
Gerda

Op 21-07-13 18:05, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

I should point out that several of the candidates on the poll page feature multiple icons. The app will have only ONE icon. The designers have just put multiple colors in their submissions to show what's possible.