Re: Janome 12000 operating system

Patricia Ward

Hi Chatterbox,
If you go the route of PC  then you might want to do as Jim suggested and look at Asus.   I have an Asus laptop as does my husband and my son and because my son built my desktop I have an Asus mother board.  We have been using the Asus products for maybe 5 or 6 years.   My husband also has an Android Asus tablet.

Just speaking from our good experience from the Asus products.. oh and I am running Windows 7.  My nephews work in IT and are computer geeks; they tried Windows 8 and immediately took it off and reinstalled Windows 7.

Pat in MD

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:35 PM, pgrjeanne <chatterbox.jb@...> wrote:
Hi, I'm another newbie. I am looking at new computers here and there. Of course everyone has their idea of what I need to buy. $$$ spend it here!!!  First off, what operating system does my Janome 12000 need to support the embroidery functions??? Windows 7 or 8???
Give me some feedback here!
Thank you, chatterbox

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional