Re: Question - thread stand usage with 12K

Linda True Norman &#92;(Home&#92;) <lindahome@...>

Thanks to all for "this is how I do it" information.   It was MOST helpful!!! I appreciate ALL your helpful hints.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Question - thread stand usage with 12K

I have a single freestanding thread stand that I just sit off to the right side of the machine and trail the thread an inch or so above the top of the machine over to where it goes into the tension.  To me, there wasn't much difference in the angle the thread was coming into the tension than if it was on the horizontal thread spool.  It seems to work fine this way for sewing or embroidery.

--Pixey