From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On
Behalf Of Chris Krause
Sent: October-20-11 3:45 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: RE: [janome12000] Re: Basting Stitch...

Hi, Jim...thanks for the advice. I followed your helpful calibration
instructions and that put the basting stitches in the right location, but
unfortunately the stitched box is still not square. For example, the top
horizontal line of stitching is about 4mm too high at the left corner and
then slopes down towards the right, causing the right hand vertical line of
stitching slopes to slope to the left at the lower right hand corner...you
get the picture. Anything else I can try?

Chris