Re: Viewing software

rsh724

Hi,

I use SewIconz, which is $25 and you can do a 7-day free trial. It's simple, after you install it, you can see a thumbnail image of the embroidery file. It's probably the simplest and cheapest option.

http://www.sandscomputing.com/id18.html

Robin

--- In janome12000@..., "angerxleben" <cowgirl1970@...> wrote:

What sofware would you recommend for someone who just wants to be able to view and maybe rename their designs and or print a catalog. I have a few friends that embroider, but are not computer savy, so they don't want to make the leap to MBX but would like to do the things I mentioned. I have MBX, but I'm not familiar with what else is out there?

Thanx!