Re: Help - is there a "blue dot" bobbin case for the 12000?

lynschieber <lynnschieber@...>

thank you!

The blue dot case is a standard bobbin case with reduced tension for free motion quilting. We have not found it necessary on the 12000. Use the regular (red dot) bobbin case and you should be fine.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "lynschieber" <lynnschieber@> wrote:

I am taking a free motion quilting class and was told by the instructor (she has Janome 66,000) that I should get a blue dot bobbin. I have not heard this before. I know the 66,000 and other models use this, but do I need one for my 12,000? Thank you ahead of time.

Lynn in TX