Re: May need a new machine

sandy k

I agree, just get the 12000, it does everything really good. I have used the 9900 for two days and really liked it, but I know I would want the bigger hoops and love the auto lift on the presser foot for appliqué with the 12000.  I own the 12000 and love it.

Sent from my iPad Magnolia Springs Quilts

On May 24, 2013, at 5:28 PM, "rsh724" <rsh724@...> wrote:

Thank you so much for this, Pat. I had no idea Jim wrote about the 11000 as well. I've purchased some of the newsletters, and they are quite helpful.

One more thing - approximately how much is the Customizer software?

Thanks,

Robin