Re: May need a new machine

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Go to this page: http://onlinesewing.squarespace.com/11heaven/
Volume 3, issues 9 & 10, should help you get started.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "rsh724" <rsh724@...> wrote:

Pat,

I have an 11000SE, and I can't figure out the Accufil embroidery/quilting. Do you know if I can buy software to upgrade this? When I try to do the fill stippling, I can only increase/decrease the area by 10%. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regarding which machine to buy, all I can say is that I haven't had a moment's trouble with the 11000SE, except for not being able to figure out the accufil. On the other hand, if I had the money, I would definitely have gone for the 12000. It just felt like a perfectly smooth machine, and had many more features to play with. But I don't think you can go wrong with the 11000SE.