Re: connecting to a computer

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Have you installed the 1.01 update to your machine? It is for adding some languages, as well as correcting "minor issues." We had intermittent connection problems with our machine before installing this update, and we use XP SP3. You can download the update here:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/mc12000v101.html
Let us know if that helps.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "elainesjosiegirl" <elainekaiser@...> wrote:

Is anyone else having a problem linking the MC12000 to their computer? I downloaded the HorizonLink disk that came with the 12000. That part works just fine. But when I tried to connect the computer to the 12000 the computer would not accept the hardware. A Janome tech contacted me and tried very hard to get it to work. She has had to turn it over to Tokoyo. So far no results. My system program is Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. I mentioned that I am part of this forum and she asked if I would tell all of you my problem to see if there is anyone else having a problem with their computer link.