Re: Bridge stitches

Pinguin

Thanks!
I will write this info in my manual.

Gerda

Op 14-05-13 21:06, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Here's what Diane told me about bridge stitches:

Bridge stitches 1-4 add 1, 2, 3 or 4 stitches in the center needle position.

Bridge stitches 5-8 add 1, 2, 3 or 4 stitches in the left needle position.

Bridge stitches 9-12 automatically start at the ending position of the previous decorative stitch. They add stitches as follows:
9 - 2 straight stitches
10 - 4 straight stitches
11 - 1 triple stitch
12 - 2 triple stitches