Re: Bridge stitches

Pinguin

Hello Jim,
thanks but don't be sorry. Because with making the stitch this way I learned a bit more about the machine.
But I will download the ready made stitch in the files as well.

And it will be great if Diane can comment on the bridge stitches.

Gerda

Op 14-05-13 15:42, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Gerda I'm so sorry you went to all that trouble. There's a serpentine stitch for the 12000 in the Files section of this list. Just click "Files" on the left side of the list page, then look for "Serpentine.zip". This stitch was made in Stitch Composer, which will be covered in the upcoming DVD for embroidery and software. I'll ask Diane to comment on the bridge stitches.