connecting to a computer

elainesjosiegirl <elainekaiser@...>

Is anyone else having a problem linking the MC12000 to their computer? I downloaded the HorizonLink disk that came with the 12000. That part works just fine. But when I tried to connect the computer to the 12000 the computer would not accept the hardware. A Janome tech contacted me and tried very hard to get it to work. She has had to turn it over to Tokoyo. So far no results. My system program is Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. I mentioned that I am part of this forum and she asked if I would tell all of you my problem to see if there is anyone else having a problem with their computer link.