Re: best baby /projects designs

rhonda.nance3

Mel,

There are some wonderful sights.  There is more cute baby stuff than you have days.  Here is as many as I can remember...  There is wonderful ITH projects for diaper bags accessories, etc.

Planet Applique, Designs by JuJu, Bunnycup, Embroitique, Hang to Dry, Embroidery Library, SWAK Designs, AK Designs, Digistitches, Embroidables, GG Designs, Hatched in Africa, Martha Pullen, My Fair Lady, Oma's Place, You Can Make This, Sew Michelle.  Look at Whimsical Fabrics.

Go to Etsy for ideas or patterns...then make it yourself!!!  Search for embroidery blanks.  There are some great sites for basic clothing you can embelish.

How exciting....a new grandbaby!!!  Congratulations!!

Happy Sewing/embroidering!!

Rhonda