Re: New sewing app!-DRAWings SNAP

berninahusq

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:

There is a new app in the iTunes App Store for sewing enthusiasts. It's from Schmetz needles and is titled appropriately SCHMETZ.
Thanks Jim, I shared this link with one of my friends and she shared this free DRAWings SNAP iOS Embroidery application link http://www.drawingssnap.com/. You can also search for DRAWings SNAP in the Apple Store. It offers some free (and for purchase) embroidery files for download. It even has uses the Janome 12000 embroidery foot in the animated stitch outs of the designs which you can vary in speed (too cool!).

I apologize if this has been shared before in this group, but it may be new to others as it was new to me.

Enjoy!
Kanga