Re: spring magazine from Diane

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

All of Diane's works are available at www.onlinesewing.com. Help is on the way for both Acufil and Stitch Composer. I feel your pain, as both of those programs have a terrible user interface. However her new videos will make them very usable.

I should point out that we do not do subscriptions, for the simple reason that there are just 2 of us and we cannot guarantee that we can meet a regular schedule. By doing the newsletter quarterly we gave ourselves extra time to produce it, but the videos have proven to be far more popular so we devoted our time to finishing those. This delayed the magazine, and we still have to re-evaluate it.

Thanks for your interest!

--- In janome12000@..., "zoloja58" <vlthompson58@...> wrote:

Would you please tell me tthe name of Diane's magazine and videos so I can subscribed to them. I find the Aculfil ans Stitch Composer so confusing that I gave up trying to use them.

Thanks in advance for the information.

--- In janome12000@..., "Vikki Youngmeyer" <vikkiy@> wrote:

I knew that this wouldn't be out 2 days after the first one came out! Some
people want instant gratification and don't realize that quality takes time!
I'm sure that once you let us know it is out there, 12000 owners will
probably be lining up to buy the video!

Good luck with your venture wherever it takes you!

Vikki

Houston, tX