From: janome12000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim_Stutsman
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:09 AM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Re: spring magazine from Diane

The jury is still out on that. It's probably telling that only 3 people have
noticed that it hasn't come out! Diane has been spending 100% of her time on
the second volume of the 12000 video guide. I've been doing the editing and
will compile it into a DVD. I've been amazed at how good it is - the best
work she's ever done, which is saying something, considering how long she's
been sewing and that I am the harshest critic alive. The Stitch Composer and
Acufil videos are amazing in the step-by-step approach that explains what I
consider to be some very confusing software. Our goal is to have the DVD
ready for sale next month. Once that's done we will revisit the magazine and
decide how to proceed.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com <mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com> ,
Patricia Ward <ward.pm@> wrote:

JIm, is there going to be a spring version of the magazine with some
helpful projects and tips? Or maybe Diane is too busy with the video?

Thought maybe I had missed it but I went to the site and didn't see it
listed.

Pat

_____

No virus found in this message.