From: Vikki Youngmeyer
To: janome12000
Sent: Tue, May 7, 2013 9:16 pm
Subject: RE: [janome12000] Re: New owner janome 12000

I work for an LQS and the owner mentioned nothing about a new machine coming out at out any time soon. I remember when the 6500 was replaced by the 6600 and the owner was informed when ordering a 6500 and couldn’t and had to order a 6600. New machines are big business and the longer they can keep the new models under wraps, they can get rid of any existing stock at normal prices and not discounting them. It’s marketing pure and simple!

Sorry about your purchase. I got burned on the 6500/6600 deal!

Vikki
Houston, TX