Re: Bobbin thread question

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

If you go to the Embroidery SET screen you can set the trigger point for low bobbin. On our machine a value of 1 leaves about a yard of thread on the bobbin at the "low bobbin" point.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "stitchnpatch" <stitchnpatch@...> wrote:

This is one of the very few things on the 12000 that irritates me and that I hope will be rectified in the future. It seems such a waste of expensive (here in the UK) Janome bobbinfil especially when I know that there is plenty of thread left on the bobbin to stitch the next section of the design. Fortunately I have a 350e and can use up the ends of the bobbins on that as I can override it's low bobbin warning.
Vicki