Re: using the convertible free motion set on the Janome 12000

Pinguin

Hello Janet,
thanks for the info. The part number will be helpfull. I would be glad to use that foot for FMQ.

Gerda

Op 23-04-13 18:44, janetpiekarski schreef:

The convertible free motion foot set that comes with the 8900 (which has metal feet does fit onto the 12000 very nicely) I don't know the part number but will find out. It's definitely not the foot set for just a high shank, like Jim says, the apparatus from the 12000 gets in the way (the 8900 has that same apparatus so they must have redesigned it)