Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Is It Possible? Another new machine?

I have to say that I too do not think I am interested in a new machine at this time.  I truly love this machine and do not see how it can be improved (unless it would be with a 5 X 7 frame and possibly upping the stitch count).

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

I would sooner think that there will be an opportunity to purchase an upgrade to this machine making it a different version and that all 12000s coming out after a certain date will be that version. This machine hasn't been on the market for the five years that they usually take for the R and D to be recovered and to come up with the "latest and greatest"
Truthfully I am so happy with this machine that anything newer doesn't interest me.

Pat
Sent from my iPad