Re: Walking foot and decorative stitches

Virginia

Try making the stitch a little longer and use your dual feed foot.  I have used this stitch on both my 7700 and my 11,000 and my 12,000 and never had a problem.  Jim is right it is a stitch that goes back and forth does at times create problems.

MOM

In a message dated 4/22/2013 2:07:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sandrasproles@... writes:

I am working on a flannel baby quilt and trying to use a decorative stitch between rows of blocks. It is thick because there is flannel on the front and back and batting between. I am having trouble feeding the quilt evenly, it is binding and wrinkling on the back. I am using decorative stitch 109. Should I be using foot F as the decorative stitch says or the walking foot ( I have tried both)? Is there an adjustment I don't know about?
Thanks for your help. I learn so much from this group.
Sandra