Re: loops on top

malehto

I just finished my first Hoopsisters quilt, the Feathered Star. I posted a picture in photos in the Mary's Creations album. Not the best picture but you get the idea. I did 9" blocks and did find some issues with one of the blocks. A quick call to Hoopsisters and they provided my class instructor with an updated file. I am ready to start another one. I like the idea of adding a layer of Soft N Sheer to the quilt sandwich.

Mary
Savannah TX

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Fmjfrazier@... wrote:

I find with Hoopsisters designs if you put a layer of soft n sheer by sulky
or a light permanent stabilizer in the quilt sandwich my embroidery gives
me less issues. What size blocks are you doing? there are some stitch
issues with the 5 and 6 inch blocks.

In a message dated 4/13/2013 7:01:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mlcashman@... writes:

keep me posted - I am starting this Feathered Ferns class in 8 days - so
excited

Mona

--- In _janome12000@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com) ,
cladydi328@ wrote:

Jim, Please help. I am embroidering a hoopsisters quilt. It is the star
and feather(new one). Doing the embroidery I am starting to get loops on
top. I have a new needle and have slowed down the machine. What else do I
need to do? The embroidery on the first square had maybe three loops but on
it, this second one I've already gotten 5 and am not finished. It was
digitized by Sharon Shombler and it is beautiful. Please help. The material and
thread is too expensive for this to mess up.
Thanks,
Diane in NC