From: rosematt11@...
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:30 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Quilting with 12000

I am new to this group, so a big Florida hello to all of you.

I own a 11000SE and have really liked it, but nonethless am thinking I want to upgrade to the 12000. I quilt a lot and my dealer suggested I could use the 12x8 hoop to quilt with, with just the magnets holding the quilt sandwich in place? Has anyone out there tried that?

Also, if anyone wants to share the pros and cons of one machine over the other I am looking for advice.

Thanks, Rose