Re: using the convertible free motion set on the Janome 12000

Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...>

I do not like the plastic feet that are for free motion that comes with the 12000 machine as well as the feet I purchased for the 11000.  I just like the little narrow open toe foot and the tiny closed toe foot for the 11000 better. To me the plastic feet are bulky and harder to do things like echo quilting and very detailed designs.

On Apr 14, 2013 10:01 AM, "freida" <freida@...> wrote:

There is a convertible free motion set for the 12000 and it comes with
the machine. The difference is the feet snap on to the shank and do not
screw on. It comes with the same 3 feet that the original convertible
free motion set has. If you are using one from your 11000 or any other
machine, you take the chance of damaging your machine and possibly
voiding your warranty.

--
Freida Doubts
Sew E-Z