Re: loops on top

Virginia

I find with Hoopsisters designs if you put a layer of soft n sheer by sulky or a light permanent stabilizer in the quilt sandwich my embroidery gives me less issues.  What size blocks are you doing?  there are some stitch issues with the 5 and 6 inch blocks.

In a message dated 4/13/2013 7:01:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mlcashman@... writes:

keep me posted - I am starting this Feathered Ferns class in 8 days - so excited

Mona