From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000
Sent: Sat, Apr 13, 2013 6:06 pm
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Artistic Suite software question

When the Artistic Suite first came out, prior to the 12000, we looked at it. I was not impressed, because this particular software had been offered by many others over the years under various names. The documentation made reference to floppy disks and dot matrix printers, which is a testament to how long it's been sitting on the shelf. It is not particularly easy to use, and I find it puzzling that Janome keeps flogging it instead of the far superior Digitizer MBX product. Try to get the same deal with MBX, but failing that take the discount.

--- In janome12000@..., "mel2sew" >