Re: loops on top

monal

keep me posted - I am starting this Feathered Ferns class in 8 days - so excited

Mona

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, cladydi328@... wrote:

Jim, Please help. I am embroidering a hoopsisters quilt. It is the star and feather(new one). Doing the embroidery I am starting to get loops on top. I have a new needle and have slowed down the machine. What else do I need to do? The embroidery on the first square had maybe three loops but on it, this second one I've already gotten 5 and am not finished. It was digitized by Sharon Shombler and it is beautiful. Please help. The material and thread is too expensive for this to mess up.
Thanks,
Diane in NC