Re: using the convertible free motion set on the Janome 12000

Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...>

I have used the open quilting foot from the 11000 for free motion quilting.  I do have to remove the foot after using it and before starting the machine.  Otherwise when I start the machine, it makes a noise and tells me to check the foot.  I like the foot better than the plastic ones that came with the 12000.

On Apr 13, 2013 11:19 AM, "pinguin60@..." <pinguin60@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,
is there another convertible free motion set available for the 12000?

Gerda

Op 13-04-13 00:18, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

No, you can't even get it on. The automatic presser foot lifting mechanism interferes with the attachment of the foot.