Re: using the convertible free motion set on the Janome 12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

There is one included with the 8200 & 8900, part #858820007. However I don't know whether that would fit on the 12000, for the same reason that the 6600 set does not fit.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "pinguin60@..." <pinguin60@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,
is there another convertible free motion set available for the 12000?

Gerda

Op 13-04-13 00:18, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

No, you can't even get it on. The automatic presser foot lifting
mechanism interferes with the attachment of the foot.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com>, "pinguin60@"
<pinguin60@> wrote:

Hello,
does anyone know if I can safely use the convertibel free motion set
from my 6600 on the Janome 12000 (not the disc, that is for 7 mm) It is
just that I like the little metal open foot a lot.

Thanks,
Gerda