Re: Sending Embroidery Design to 12000

m1955seamstress

Wow, somehow I missed out on that DVD but I emailed Trevor.  Hoping I can get one.  Sounds like it would help!

Marla 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2013, at 3:57 AM, Sandra <luv2hug2@...> wrote:

Jim, 

I did get DVD lessons from Trevor along with MBX but unfortunately there is no Closed Captions so I don't watch it.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-04-12, at 12:50 PM, "m1955seamstress" <m1955seamstress@...> wrote:

Jim,
No, I didn't get that DVD. I had the Digitizer Pro, I believe, with my 11000. When I upgraded to the 12000, my dealer at the time as part of the deal threw in the upgrade to the MBX but I didn't receive that DVD. Is that something I can order? My dealer went out of business. I've been talking with another store when I have questions, but not sure if they could get me this DVD.

I tried earlier to go to Janome's webinar on MBX but had trouble as I think I may need to load something to view it. I'm guessing this gentleman's webinar would be better.

I have Windows 8 now (ugh). Regretting it I think!

Anyway, when I have time and can figure out how to run it, I will take a look. Any advice on how to go about viewing these webinars on Windows 8?!

Thanks!

Marla

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:
>
> Marla,
>
> Did you get Trevor Conquergood's DVD with your copy of MBX? That's a much better way to get started than the owner's manual. You can also pick up a lot of good information from his website, where he offers frequent webinars:
> http://www.sunsetstitches.com
>
> --- In janome12000@..., "m1955seamstress" wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In janome12000@..., maggie cooper wrote:
> > >
> > > ''When I click to send the design to the machine a message flashes very quickly that says something about Graphics Mode. It flashes very quickly so hard to read. I clicked on the icon for graphics mode but not sure why it's wanting me to go to Graphics Mode.''
> > >  
> > > Marla, normally that doesnt always show up, it isnt something to worry about if you see it again, its just Corel creating the graphic that is included with the stitch file.
> > > Maggie Cooper
> > >
> >
> > Maggie,
> > Thanks for that information. It is still flashing something this morning, so like you say, guess I won't be concerned!
> >
> > I really need a course on digitizing and for that matter using computers in general! I just don't use the digitizing program enough and then have to relearn the little that I do know! I had the entire manual printed at a printers so I can study up on digitizing someday! ;) I really need a course but I'm not aware of any in the vicinity. My closest Janome dealer is over an hour away. Sorry, just venting, I guess. I do love Janome but wish there were better training classes available for digitizing, etc! ;)
> >
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
> >
> > Marla
> >
>

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.