Wow, somehow I missed out on that DVD but I emailed Trevor.  Hoping I can get one.  Sounds like it would help!

Marla

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2013, at 3:57 AM, Sandra <luv2hug2@...> wrote:

Jim,

I did get DVD lessons from Trevor along with MBX but unfortunately there is no Closed Captions so I don't watch it.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-04-12, at 12:50 PM, "m1955seamstress" <m1955seamstress@...> wrote:

Jim,
No, I didn't get that DVD. I had the Digitizer Pro, I believe, with my 11000. When I upgraded to the 12000, my dealer at the time as part of the deal threw in the upgrade to the MBX but I didn't receive that DVD. Is that something I can order? My dealer went out of business. I've been talking with another store when I have questions, but not sure if they could get me this DVD.

I tried earlier to go to Janome's webinar on MBX but had trouble as I think I may need to load something to view it. I'm guessing this gentleman's webinar would be better.

I have Windows 8 now (ugh). Regretting it I think!

Anyway, when I have time and can figure out how to run it, I will take a look. Any advice on how to go about viewing these webinars on Windows 8?!

Thanks!

Marla