-----Original message-----
From: mel2sew <mel2sew@...>
To:
janome12000@...
Sent:
Sat, Apr 13, 2013 04:22:32 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[janome12000] New Owner of Janome 12000 says hello

Good evening. I am a new & proud owner of a Janome 12000 and I am so excited to start using this wonderful machine. I am also fairly new to machine embroidery as I have only used my Brother 780 to make quilt labels and to monogram a few towels, but I wanted to do more and have a larger hoop capability so I went for it all with this new machine.

I look forward to learning all that this machine can do. Melanie in Texas