Re: Sending Embroidery Design to 12000

m1955seamstress

Thanks, Jim!  I appreciate your advice! I wish I could shuck this computer but stuck with it now!

Marla

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2013, at 4:53 PM, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:

Contact Trevor through the Sunset Stitches website (www.sunsetstitches.com) to see about getting the DVD. I'm sure he can help.

Windows 8 appears to be Microsoft's attempt at making a combination toaster & blender, and it fails on both counts. With the exception of Janome software, I have eliminated Windows from my life. When I need Windows I use Windows 7.

When you sign up for a webinar you will get an email directing you to a web page. Click that link and you should find information on testing your computer's connectivity, as well as fixing any problems you may have.