Re: Sending Embroidery Design to 12000

m1955seamstress

Jim,
No, I didn't get that DVD. I had the Digitizer Pro, I believe, with my 11000. When I upgraded to the 12000, my dealer at the time as part of the deal threw in the upgrade to the MBX but I didn't receive that DVD. Is that something I can order? My dealer went out of business. I've been talking with another store when I have questions, but not sure if they could get me this DVD.

I tried earlier to go to Janome's webinar on MBX but had trouble as I think I may need to load something to view it. I'm guessing this gentleman's webinar would be better.

I have Windows 8 now (ugh). Regretting it I think!

Anyway, when I have time and can figure out how to run it, I will take a look. Any advice on how to go about viewing these webinars on Windows 8?!

Thanks!

Marla

Marla,

Did you get Trevor Conquergood's DVD with your copy of MBX? That's a much better way to get started than the owner's manual. You can also pick up a lot of good information from his website, where he offers frequent webinars:
http://www.sunsetstitches.com

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "m1955seamstress" <m1955seamstress@> wrote:

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, maggie cooper <maggiecoops@> wrote:

''When I click to send the design to the machine a message flashes very quickly that says something about Graphics Mode. It flashes very quickly so hard to read. I clicked on the icon for graphics mode but not sure why it's wanting me to go to Graphics Mode.''

Marla, normally that doesnt always show up, it isnt something to worry about if you see it again, its just Corel creating the graphic that is included with the stitch file.
Maggie Cooper
Maggie,
Thanks for that information. It is still flashing something this morning, so like you say, guess I won't be concerned!

I really need a course on digitizing and for that matter using computers in general! I just don't use the digitizing program enough and then have to relearn the little that I do know! I had the entire manual printed at a printers so I can study up on digitizing someday! ;) I really need a course but I'm not aware of any in the vicinity. My closest Janome dealer is over an hour away. Sorry, just venting, I guess. I do love Janome but wish there were better training classes available for digitizing, etc! ;)

Thanks for your help!

Marla