Re: Sending Embroidery Design to 12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

No. Digitizer MBX is the ultimate tool for creating your own designs, but if you just want to send designs to your machine or USB stick, Horizon Link will do the job.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, cladydi328@... wrote:

Do you have to have the MBX?
Diane in NC

Hi,
I haven't used my Digitizer MBX for awhile and we got a new computer in December with Windows 8. I'm not sure if that's the problem or user error, but I did some lettering and I'm trying to send the design to my 12000. I'm pretty sure the cable is hooked up to the computer but having problems!

When I click to send the design to the machine a message flashes very quickly that says something about Graphics Mode. It flashes very quickly so hard to read. I clicked on the icon for graphics mode but not sure why it's wanting me to go to Graphics Mode.

I'm lost here! Perhaps my DH can help me when he gets home but hoping someone has some words of wisdom for me!

Thanks,
Marla (Indiana)