Janome 12000 for sale

Donna Clendaniel

What state do you live in?

From: "bbathe46"
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 2:17:32 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Janome 12000 for sale

Hi,
Thanks for letting me put the machine for sale here. I know most of you already have one so you know how wonderful these machines are. Maybe you want a second one :) my machine is around 6 months old with very little use. I know everyone always says that but I teach classes for a local Viking dealer in both the sewing and embroidery software and I mainly use my Designer Diamond. I also have the new AcuFil Quilt kit with the big 230mm x 230 mm hoop that I will include. I am asking $5995 or best reasonable offer. I am the only owner and I just got it checked over by my dealer and he was amazed that there wasn't even any lint in it. I am trying to avoid the whole eBay thing. I have all the original boxes and accessories and can provide pictures if anyone would like to see them Thanks!,
Barbara