Re: Janome's newest machine

lawson.emmalouise <lawson.emmalouise@...>

The new MC9900 looks fab its hitting dealerships in my area this week so i wont be able to resist having a play! I love the idea of the new quick set bobbin & the new bobbin winder they look set to make life much easier, if only they were on the 12000!!! There is a Janome Memory Craft 9900 group, it looks as though the group has only just started with it being a new machine but I think that will be the place to go for the inside scoop from owners of the new machine! Emma

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:

This should happen in August, at Janome Institute.

--- In janome12000@..., doherty4@ wrote:

I wish Janome would come out a replacement for the 350E - embroidery
only - that will do the larger hoops! That's what I'm waiting for -
think that may ever happen [:|] ?!
Deb (KY)
wrote:<br>><br>> It's a replacement for the 9500 & 9700, which are
sewing/embroidery combination machines. We did not attend the trade show
that it was unveiled in, so we'll wait for the website to update on the
In janome12000@..., "brendatho" brendatho@ wrote:<br>>
embroidery only machine. I was ready to purchase the 12000, but then I
heard that Janome is comming out with a new machine on the 1st of March.
So, do I wait to find out what it will be or buy now.<br>> > Brenda<br>>