Re: 12000 embroidery arm

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

There has been at least one other person who had a similar problem, which was due to thread getting caught in the embroidery arm mechanism. You will need to have your dealer correct this.

--- In janome12000@..., "sscharra" <sscharra@...> wrote:

I tried to embroider with the 12000, the arm would not move into the correct position. After rebooting and putting the embroidery unit on and off several times it finally went into position. But when the embroidery wanted to go back to another position I had a horirible gringing noise.

Anybody having problems with the Embroidery arm?